I’m back with another lifestyle blog post. I get this title is usually seen on YouTube – guess what I have a YouTube channel – check it out (Self promotion top-level haha) no but seriously please check it out I really need more people.
Anyway, not the point of this blog, so here are some things that guys should know about us girls, hopefully guys will learn something from this post and girls will agree with me.
Here are 13 things that guys should know about girls:
- Never, ever, ever ask a girl if she is on her period, first of all she will never admit it even if she is. Second of all she will get extremely annoyed and you will regret that you’ve asked her this question.
- Yes, we do love wearing and stealing your hoodies/jackets/blazers/shirts and you won’t be able to change that.
- We will always try to hint what we want from you, but we will never say it to you, just because we want guys to realise and do things on their own. One can you say, it makes us feel special.
- We gossip a lot, yes, we will tell our best friend that her boyfriend cheated on her, because we want to protect her. Yes we will show our best friend screenshots of your messages, that’s just how it is. And please stop pretending that you don’t gossip
- Believe it or not, we like guys who get a bit jealous every now and then, it makes us feel safe and loved.
- We want to feel that you are proud of us, show off your girl to your mates or your parents, she will appreciate it.
- If you call her “hot” it means nothing! If you call her sweet, caring, beautiful or intelligent it will mean a world to her.
- We like old school romance, open a door, walk her home, call her instead of texting.
- Try to be interested in her interests or at least pretend to be.
- A girl in a relationship turns in to a FBI agent: We listen, remember, search. We know exactly at what time you liked a photo of that girl on instagram and we will know it after years, and oh boy you are going to regret it. So, don’t break our trust.
- We love it when you are being sweet to us in front of your friends and family and when you want us to meet them.
- When we say “NO”, we mean “Keep trying”, when we say “Everything is alright” we mean “Keep trying to find out what’s wrong” and also “be afraid because I know something that you wish I didn’t know”.
- You like chasing us, we like it too, don’t just throw yourselves at us.
Obviously this might not relate to every girl, but I guess to most of us. What else do you think guys should know about us?