I’ve been nominated for another award by an amazing blogger – Blooming souls, I love her blog posts, positive energy and an incredible support that she gives everyone.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers
4. Write them new questions
5. List the rules and let other bloggers know.
Here are 11 questions that Blooming Souls asked:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Because I want to meet people who understand me and want to speak to me because of the same interests. But it happened accidentally, I was bored and posted my first blog posts, and fell in love.
2. What’s one thing none of your readers can guess about you?
I don’t know, you tell me …
3. Story behind the name of your blog?
I don’t have one, it just came to me one day, but at the beginning I was inspired by Zoella’s book “Girl Online”.
4. If you had to write a novel what would it be about?
I actually do want to write a novel, so I’m not going to give you idea 😜 but it would be a YA probably about magic
5. Which book character best describes you?
Most probably Tris or Katniss because I might seem quite tough and maybe even a bit sarcastic or too honest, but once I open up to people they can see how much stuff is going on and why I’m very closed up in the beginning.
6. Best present you’ve ever received?
I always receive the most amazing presents from my family, can’t really chose one
7. What is your favorite blogger you would like to collaborate with?
My favorite blogger is Zoella but I don’t even dream of collaborating with her.
8. Worst memory?
Losing my best friend
9. If angels would fulfill one of your wishes what would it be?
Probably to become a part of YouTube creators and bloggers, to be able to go to events and meet new people. But I have a lot of wishes…
10. Two annoying habits that people have that you can’t stand?
Two faced people (pretentious and not loyal), ufortunately I’m at this stage of my life where everyone seems to be two faced! And when people are not telling you things but expect you to react the way they want – I’m not a mind reader just tell me what do you want….
11. One of my posts you think is the best one?
I honestly love all of Blooming Souls posts but my favorite would have to be Blossom Smiles, it is full of energy, positivity and even encouragement
I would like to nominate:
1. My Thoughts
4. The wild man
Questions that I would like to ask you guys:
1. How did you start blogging?
2. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
3. Which companies would you like to work with, if any?
4. If you could move to any country where would it be and why?
5. If you could fluently speak any language plus English, would you write blog posts in that language?
Again huge thank you to Blooming Souls for nominating and congratulations on getting nominated.
Even I haven’t nominated you, I would love to read your answers to my questions
Girl Enters xx