I’m back with another very summery recipe – banana ice cream with berries, decided to make it a healthy recipe again so it doesn’t have any cream in it.
Banana Ice cream
- Chop your bananas into small circles and put them into freezer for a few howers, better to do it over night thuogh but you know, ain’t nobody got time for that…
- Take them out and put into a blender
- Add some frozen berries, I used half a pack of mixed berries.
- Blend everything up adding some oat milk (as you can see, I’m a big fan of oat milk) but you can also add coconut milk which is another healthy option.
- Add whatever topic you like, I added chocolate-coconut cornflakes
- Blend more
- Once it looks like cream, put it into a cone or a cup
- You can stick the mixture in to a freezer for some time* If you like the mixture to be a bit more creamy, don’t add any milk.
Let me know if you like this recipe and tell me what’s your favorite ice cream flavour (mine is chocolate)
Girl Enters xx